The Stichting Erasmus Trustfonds opens continual calls for proposals for different types of projects that foster the growth and flourishing of Erasmus University Rotterdam and its faculties and institutions.
Who can apply?
The following candidates are eligible to apply for financial support at the Stichting Erasmus Trustfonds:
- Academic staff of Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Master or Bachelor students of Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Representatives of student-, study- and other associations recognized by Erasmus University Rotterdam
Only those applications that meet the requirements below are eligible for support of the Stichting Erasmus Trustfonds:
- The proposed activities and projects contribute to the aim of the Stichting Erasmus Trustfonds;
- The application is complete. Please ensure you submit all required documents. To determine which documents are required, please consult the grant type specific guidelines;
- The application meets the co-funding requirements. To determine which co-funding requirements apply, please consult the grant type specific guidelines;
- The application is submitted via the application portal;
- The application is submitted before the application deadline. See calls and submission deadlines;
- The activities for which funding is requested start no earlier than six weeks after the deadline.
Applications that do not meet these general requirements above will not be accepted.
The Stichting Erasmus Trustfonds, in principle, provides support to an individual or association no more than once every 12 months. Applications by individuals or associations who have been awarded financial support over the past 12 months, therefore are not eligible for support. Submitting more than one application within 12 months will thus result in a rejection. Applications for research projects are an exception to this rule.