Grants & Application Forms
The Erasmus Trustfonds opens continual calls for proposals for different types of projects that foster the growth and flourishing of Erasmus University Rotterdam and its faculties and institutions. The projects are divided into the following types: research visits, conference participation, collective study tours, research projects and other activities. For each type of project a different form must be used and additional guidelines apply. Per year, for each type of project, several deadlines are set. Each deadline is detailed in its focus, be it a specific type of project, one or more of the Erasmus Initiatives or a subject supported by a Named fund.
- Carefully read the application form and make sure you meet the requirements for the specific type of application you want to submit;
- Fill out the form and gather the necessary documents, as indicated on the form;
- Grant applications must be written in Dutch or English;
- Always use the original Erasmus Trustfonds application form. Do not copy or change the format as this will harm the admission process. We will not be able to process the application and your application will not be taken in consideration;
- Please avoid the use of technical abbreviations and jargon, unless adequately explained.
Send your application together with all necessary documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
Application forms and deadlines 2019:
Do you have an ambitious research or education project that you would like to fulfil, but are you struggling to find the necessary resources? The following form can be used to inform the Erasmus Trustfonds and potential donors about your academic dream:
Please note that this is not an official application and solely functions as a way of informing the Erasmus Trustfonds and our community of your academic ambitions.