The Erasmus Trustfonds opens continual calls for proposals for different types of projects that foster the growth and flourishing of Erasmus University Rotterdam and its faculties and institutions.
Who can apply?
The following candidates are eligible to apply for financial support at the Erasmus Trustfonds:
- Academic staff of Erasmus University Rotterdam;
- Excellent Master or Bachelor students of Erasmus University Rotterdam;
- Representatives of student-, study- and other associations recognized by Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Only those applications that meet the requirements below are eligible for support by the Erasmus Trustfonds:
- The proposed activities and projects contribute to the aim of the Erasmus Trustfonds;
- The application is complete. Please ensure you submit all required documents. To determine which documents are required, please consult the grant type specific guidelines;
- The application meets the co-funding requirements. To determine which co-funding requirements apply, please consult the grant type specific guidelines;
- The application is submitted via the application portal;
- The application is submitted before the application deadline. See an overview of all calls and submission deadlines;
- The activities for which funding is requested start no earlier than six weeks after the deadline.
Applications that do not meet these general requirements above will not be accepted.